|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Division:||Quincy Joist Company|
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To completely understand the scope of each job
- Make updates to the Bid List
- Check Quote input
- Prepare Take-offs from contract drawings
- Obtain list of bidders on each job by contacting Architects/General Contractors/Customers
- Keep estimates, drawings, files, etc. neat and orderly
- Customer assistance
- Meet or exceed set deadlines
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Education & Training:
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Specialized Knowledge & Skills:
Requires mathematics, trigonometry, and computer skills. Experience in the Steel/Construction industry a plus. Also, knowledge of AutoCAD, Statics, and Strength of Materials are all a plus.
Type Equipment Used:
Construction calculator, personal computer, computer software includes: AutoCAD, RISA 2D, MS Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
General vicinity of work is indoors.
Quincy Joist is an Equal Opportunity Employer with an Affirmative Action Plan.
Quincy Joist provides reasonable accomodations upon request to those who qualify under the American with Disabilities Act.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.