MS Dynamics AX Business Analyst
|Benefits:||Comprehensive Benefits Package|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
The Business Analyst is responsible for eliciting, analyzing, specifying and validating the business needs of project stakeholders, be the sponsors, requestors or end-users. This includes interviewing stakeholders and gathering and compiling user requirements to convey to the Scuff development throughout the project lifecycle. This Business Analyst will also apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help support the Project Management process, and to ensure that project deliverables are met according to specifications. Develops specific expertise in certain business areas (such as manufacturing, operations, finance, etc.) and is recognized as such by the business and IT communities. Will works closely with the Director of Information Services to ensure that all business needs are addressed.
|Duties:||* Configure and implement Dynamics AX with a primary focus on modules related to either Supply Chain or Finance & Reporting applications|
* Use knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
* Plan, Analyze, Implement, Manage & Maintain the Group ERP Applications (MS Dynamics AX)
* Provide end user support
* Manage full life cycle projects related to ERP utilizing SDLC, Waterfall modeling, SCRUM Project Management Methodologies
* Assist in the management of external partners (technical implementation, training and support)
* Develop Group Applications templates based on Dynamics AX
* Document and Update Group Business Process Repository
* Area of focus are AP, AR, G/L, Cost Accounting, Manufacturing, Sales, Reporting
* Train users on Dynamics AX and related business processes
* Must effectively create and maintain IT documentation, manuals and procedures and assist in the optimization of systems, processes and reports
* Support local and group IT manager in project implementation as well as the implementation and maintenance of group IT standards and best practice
* Plan, prioritize and organize your time and multiple project activities
* Implementation experience with ERP products (i.e. Dynamics Axapta, JD Edwards, Baan, Oracle etc.)
* Proven track record in:
o For the Supply Chain position - the functional areas of Production, Manufacturing, Distribution, and the functional interfaces to finance.
* Proven Experience utilizing SDLC, Waterfall Modeling or SCRUM techniques
* Proven Experience in interpreting business and user requirements and providing IT solutions
* Proven Excellent communication skills at all levels within an international manufacturing environment
* Ability to interpret complex requirements into value adding solutions
* Proven Experience conducting business requirement gathering sessions
* Understand business requirements and translate to Business requirements specification documents
* Analyze dependencies of the current business processes with other business or project areas
* Knowledge of industry best practices and current trends
* Enjoy working on a team
* Excellent interpersonal skills-'Customer Focus'
* University degree preferred
* Dynamics AX2009 Certification is a plus
* APICS Certification is a plus
Schuff Steel Company is an equal opportunity employer with an affirmative action plan and is a drug free workplace.
|Click Here to Download Complete Job Description|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.